M25

Young Boy, Mongolia

Photo: Portrait of a young boy in Mongolia

Most Mongolians, up to 95 percent, are of Mongol descent, with the Khalka being the largest group. The other 5 percent have Turkic roots, with the Kazakhs being most numerous.